Women’s Health Services
Cairns Total Physiotherapy is now offering Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy for Women!
Angela Hewitt has 15 years experience as a musculoskeletal physiotherapist and has recently completed post graduate qualifications in Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy through the University of Melbourne. Angela is excited to bring high quality women’s health services to the women of Far North Queensland.
Angela provides a number of services including:
- Pre- and Post-natal musculoskeletal pain
- Pelvic floor muscle assessment and training
- Urinary and faecal incontinence
- Overactive bladder
- Pelvic organ prolapse (excl. pessary fitting)
- Pelvic pain disorders
- Exercise prescription
- Return to function and exercise following childbirth or gynaecological surgery.
Pelvic floor physiotherapy is available at our Westcourt clinic at 158 Mulgrave Rd. Facilities include private treatment rooms, real time ultrasound, Pilates/yoga equipment and two custom exercise spaces.
To book an appointment to see Angela, please call us on (07) 4051 3252
- Initial consult (60mins): $120
- Review (30mins): $95
- EPC referrals welcome (gap fee applies)
Patient are reminded they do not need an referral from their GP/Gynaecologist to see Angela for private women’s health consults, however referrals are required for EPC plans.